ist2_5000588-Drafting plans for Board submissionWe work with several registered architects that can obtain Construction Permits, approved plans and application forms by the Department of Buildings. They produce and all required documents and applications to obtain the Certificate of Completion after construction work is completed as well as the inspection of reports and applications that must be submitted and approved by the Department of Buildings.